Sacramento Car Accident Lawyers
For more than 40 years the dedicated legal team at The Law Offices of Zappettini & Bradley has represented thousands of clients throughout California, winning more than $100,000,000 in settlements and verdicts. We have the skill set, expertise, and tenacity to win your case.
If you or a loved one has been in a car accident, call us at (916) 457-5022 for legal representation. Case consultations are provided with no obligation and are absolutely FREE. You will have an opportunity to meet with an experienced car accident professional to discuss your case. They will explain what your available legal options are, your rights, and how we can provide relief and support you with your car accident case.
The reason you need a Car Accident Lawyer NOW
You need to be mindful of the statute of limitations when filing a car accident claim. If you don’t act in a timely matter, not only will your right to file a suit be gone, but crucial evidence may also be lost. It is greatly advised that you turn to a personal injury lawyer ASAP to avoid this.
Time is of the essence.
Under California Code of Civil Procedure Section 335.1, the statute of limitations for car accidents is two years. Other strict time limits may attach depending on the status of the defendant such as a public entity, in which case there is an 180-day claim requirement.
Types of Accidents We Handle
- Head-On Collision
- Rear-End Collision
- Side Impact Collision
- Hit and Run Accident
- Intersection Accident
- Rollover Accident
- Dangerous Road Conditions
- Roof Crush
- Drunk Driver
- Failure of Brakes
- Failure of Seat Belt
- Distracted Driver
- Commercial vehicle accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Roll-over accidents
- T-bone accidents,
- Truck accidents.
Having successfully pursued and won millions of dollars in an array of claim types of diverse complexity, The Law Offices of Zappettini & Bradley is home to some of the best car accident attorneys in the nation.
How to Get Compensation for Car Accidents
How Much Is My Car Accident Case Worth?
The value of a car accident case can vary greatly, but generally, value is determined by
- Significance of the damage to property; and
- The extent of injuries sustained by victims.
We encourage you to contact our firm for a free case evaluation and to get a real idea of what your case is worth.
What Types of Damages Can I Recover?
Economic Damages are types of damages that have an associated direct cost, such as medical bills, lost income, loss of future earning capacity, future medical and rehabilitation expenses and the like.
Non-Economic Damages refer to the types of damages that don’t have a direct cost associated with them. Some examples include emotional distress, pain and suffering, mental anguish and loss of consortium or companionship.
Car Insurance Coverage in Sacramento
What Are the Different Types of Car Insurance Coverage?
- Collision Coverage – Helps pay replacement costs or vehicle repair after an accident.
- Comprehensive Coverage – Protects you against vehicle damages caused by falling objects, theft, natural disasters, vandalism, fire, hail, flood, and animal damage.
- Liability Coverage – Subdivided into two types of coverage – property damage and bodily injury liability – liability coverage covers the damages that other people sustain in an accident that’s your fault.
- Medical Payments – This pays medical expenses for you and any passengers in your vehicle who are injured in an accident. It is typically referred to as “Med Pay.”
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage – Usually abbreviated as UM/UIM, this type of coverage will pay for your medical expenses if you are hit by someone who has an insufficient car insurance policy or none at all. Additionally, in most cases, this will cover you in the case of a hit-and-run accident.
How to Deal with Car Insurance Claims Adjusters
The insurance adjuster’s job is to minimize the money that his or her company will pay; their job is to give you, the claimant, as little money as possible. Don’t gamble with your personal injury claim. Have one of our trusted attorneys step into your insurance claim and communicate with the adjuster in your stead. This way, your right to full and fair compensation will be protected.
Why choose The Law Offices of Zappettini & Bradley? There are personal injury mills that commonly process hundreds of claims annually without intimate care. However, firms that consistently produce optimal case outcomes and provide personalized legal services are exceptional– and we are one of them.
If you decide to hire us as your legal representatives, we will protect you and your interests.
What We Can Do for You
- Answer any of your questions and address any of your concerns in prompt fashion
- Conduct a thorough investigation of your accident
- File and handle all insurance related paperwork in order to help you get the most benefits possible
- Help you find caring doctors who can give you medical treatment on a lien basis if you’re financially unable to pay for care
- Handle all aspects of your legal case, including mediation, arbitration, depositions, and trial
- Identify the cause of your accident as well as the liable party or parties
Keep you updated on the status of your case at every turn
Though it is important, we know that people do not only look for experience when selecting an attorney. What people need is someone they can trust and rely on. We are confident you will be happy with our services, for our firm places client comfort, communication, and satisfaction among our top priorities.
Contact Us Today
Do you need legal guidance for your car accident claim? You can speak with one of our helpful legal experts by calling (916) 457-5022. You may also submit an online contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
Winning more than $100,000,000.00 in verdicts and settlements, we have represented thousands of car accident victims for over 40 years. Through successful court representation or aggressive settlement negotiation, we can help you obtain maximum compensation.
Our car accident attorneys work on a contingency basis, which means there are zero upfront charges to you. There is no reason to delay. We will receive a reasonable legal fee only when you obtain a settlement or verdict. Call The Law Offices of Zappettini & Bradley at (916) 457-5022 for a free consultation and let us help you get back on the road to recovery.
With our central office location in downtown Sacramento, we represent car accident victims all over the state. Whatever your needs are, we will accommodate them to the best of our ability, including driving to you.